Thursday, March 26, 2015

Research has Never Looked this Good

     The further I get into working on my project, the more magazines that seem to pool around me, and I could't be happier. Not only is this an excuse to buy more magazines, but it is also a way into the minds of the people that create these magazines. I now appreciate the layout, fonts, and colors that are used on a page, whereas before I simply flipped, read, flipped, read, and so on. 


     I have developed a fascination with the layout of different outfits on a page. It is something that looks like it was thrown on the page and has a natural flow but I can tell you from experience, it is not just thrown on the page, it has a meticulous layout and absorbs hours of ones times.  Even though I am fairly new at this, I decided to try this technique out on my page.  I have studied several magazine layouts of this technique and I am in the process of getting my page to resemble that of a real magazine. 
   




No comments:

Post a Comment